Continence Nurse - WDHS
Continence difficulties can affect men, women and children of any age and stage of life. WDHS Continence Nurse, Annabell Wilson, visits Balmoral Bush Nursing Centre on the 4th Thursday each month to provide support to the Balmoral Community. Annabelle can provide advice and establish a program with complete confidentiality to suit each individual situation.
Annabelle can provide support for:
- Clients with incontinence of bladder and bowel
- Children with disability with continence problems
- Catheter care
- Carer’s support and education
- Health promotion – educating the community about continence issues and prevention of incontinence
- Hire of enuresis alarms to bed wetters
- Supply of continence aids
- Assessment of veteran affairs clients and organisation of supplies from mediquip
For an appointment please phone BBNC on 5570 1304.