Registered Podiatrists from Western District Health Services aim to improve mobility and enhance the independence of individuals by prevention and management of foot problems.
A podiatrist from WDHS visits BBNC on a Tuesday, once a month for 30 minute consultations. Appointments need to be made with BBNC reception staff, no referral is required. Please notify BBNC staff of any need to cancel your appointment.
Foot Health conditions we treat are:
- Foot problems associated with disability and arthritis
- Heel pain, heel spur
- Ingrown toenails, and other nail disorders
- Infections: tinea, fungal nails, plantar warts/papilloma
- Diabetic foot assessment
- Children developmental disorders include in-toeing problems, knee pain and abnormal knee position (knock knee), flat feet, digital deformities (curly toes), clubfoot.
- Flat feet
- Foot sports injuries
- Foot odours
- Ulcers/wounds in the foot
A minimal fee for service is charged for attending our clinics.
- Pension/concession holder – $10
- Non concession – $14.90
- DVA – no charge
Additional charge will be applied for foot orthoses, insoles
- Visiting dates are here